This is the story of Curious George. I read this story when I
was a kid, and now it's your turn!|
Here's what you do:
- On each page, you'll see these things (look at the picture above
to help you understand):
- The text, in English, of the story. Some words and phrases
will be colored RED. Also, you will
- the picture that goes with the text. You will also
- little pictures that you can
click. These pictures do these things:
||The "Listen" picture will start the reading.
click on this picture, you will hear me read the story
||The "Next Page"
picture advances to the next page of the story.
this picture when you're finished with the page you're looking
Page" picture backs up to the previous page of the story; the
page you may have already read.
Click this picture if
you want to review earlier pages.
- I will read each page in a special way:
- Are you ready to try?
If so, click here to begin!